In addition to choosing the marquee from the different options we offer, you can also choose from different marquee enclosures, depending on each bride's needs because there are different types of marquees, different stages and times of year where one option or another may be more suitable. Below, we outline the different types of enclosures we have for your wedding:
- No enclosure: this option is for when we have a guarantee of good weather and do not want anything around the marquee closing it off, so the indoor and outdoor space combine perfectly inside the marquee and the only thing differentiating the inside from the outside is the roof.
- Opaque curtains: these curtains enable us to block out the outside so that nothing is can be seen, since the curtain does not let anything in. This curtain can be opened at any time to see outside the marquee.
- Transparent curtains: these kinds of curtains enable the wedding guests to see outside the marquee when the enclosure is closed. These sliding curtains can be opened at any time.
- Rigid opaque enclosure: this type of enclosure can be installed at weddings when the bride and groom want a wall that is as rigid as possible and definitely do not want to open it onto the outside.
- Transparent rigid enclosure: though this is like a wall, it has the advantage of being transparent, so the outside or inside of the marquee can be seen. The advantage is that by being a fixed enclosure, its is more transparent than a transparent curtain.